A quiet, comfortable place to work, study, and collaborate.
The Marco Institute’s Riggsby Library & Reading Room, housed in 610 Greve Hall, officially opened in November 2013. Endowed by its namesakes, Stuart and Kate Riggsby, the Library & Reading Room contains a growing collection of reference materials, primary editions, and digital resources on medieval and early modern topics. Two desktop computers, along with a microfilm reader, are available for use by Marco students, faculty, and visiting scholars.
Manuscripts and Facsimiles in UT Special Collections:
(Note: lists may not reflect most recent additions to the collections)
- Medieval and Renaissance Geography and Travel in Special Collections (PDF)
- Medieval and Renaissance Literature/ Book History in Special Collections (PDF)
- Medieval and Renaissance Religion in Special Collections (PDF)
- Medieval and Renaissance Science in Special Collections (PDF)
- Selected Art, Architecture, and Illustrated Rare Books (PDF)
- Selected Manuscript Facsimiles in Special Collections (PDF)
- The Shaheen Antiquarian Bible Collection (PDF)
To request access to the Reading Room, please contact Marco’s Program Coordinator at email@example.com.